Belarusian Catholics Released Prayer Book For Android
Young enthusiasts from the parish of Immaculate Conception of Blessed Virgin Mary in Sukharava district of Minsk, lead bz pr. Aliaksandr Shamrytski MIC and pr. Andrey Sidarovich MIC, have developed special “Prayer Book” App for Android.
According to sucharava-katolik.by, the application contains official prayers of Catholic Church and daily Liturgical Readings that can be available any minute via a smartphone or a tablet.
The application may be found by entering “Малітоўнік” or “Молитвенник Католический” on Google Play. Application can also be found at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.prayerbook.app.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16