Hulyaka: Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Breaking The Law Everywhere
Commissioner for Religion and Nationalities Leanid Hulyaka stated at the closing meeting of state religion and nationalities authorities that in 2014 the Jehovah’s Witnesses commited numerous violations of Belarusian Law of Freedom of Conciousness and Religious Organizations.
As BelTA reports, according to him, in Vitiebsk, Brest, Belaazyorsk, Hlusk, Mahilyow, Molodechno and Pruzhany region the Jehovists spread religious publications in unauthorized places, lead religious activities outside the premises of their communities’ territories, the representatives of organizations from Russia and Ukraine were active on Belarusian territory.
Leanid Hulyaka Hulyaka mentioned that in June 2014 Hrodna Province Executive Commitee refused to registrate the Jehovah’s Witnesses organization in Lida. “How can we talk about the registration of new communities when they are breaking our Law everywhere?” – he said.
The official also stated that there were numerous attempts to registrate religious organizations as public ones.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16