An Ecumenical Prayer for Christian Unity will be held in Hrodno
An ecumenical prayer for Christian unity will be held at Saint Francis Xavier Cathedral in Hrodna, in which representatives of all Christian confessions will participate.
According to catholic.by, the meeting begins at 18 P.M. After the ecumenical liturgy a Holy Mass for Christian Unity will be held.
The same prayer will be held in Minsk on the same day.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16