Belarusian Orthodox Church and Ministry of Internal Affairs: Christian Values Will Cure Modern Society Illness
On January, 16th topical social problems and potential countermeasures were discussed in Minsk Diocesan Office. There Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslavl Pavel, the Patriarchal Exarch of All Belarus, met with the head of Ministry of Internal Affairs Corrections Department, Sergei Doroshko.
According to church.by, in the meeting also participated Bishop of Borisov and Maryina Horka Veniamin, the Secretary of Diocesan Office, archpriest Nikolai Korzhitch, and the head of the Prison Ministry Sinodal Department of Belorussian Orthodox Church, priest Georgi Lopukhov.
The parties unanimously decided that that Christian values are the cure to the modern society problems and and agreed to cooperate.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16