Pope Francis Sent Telegram to Belarusians
Being on board the airplane flying over Belarusian territory, Pope Francis sent a telegram to Belarusian people and Alexander Lukashenko.
Returning from the Filppines to Vatican, the pontifi sent telegraphical greetings to the leaders of all countries which his plane flew over. One first who received Pope’s telegram was the Chinese leader – The General Secretary of the Communist Party of China Xi Jinping to whom and to Chinese people Pope Francis wished harmony and wellbeing. According to be.radiovaticana.va,also telegrams received Vladimir Putin, Bronislav Komorowsky, Milos Zeman, caretaker president of Italy Pietro Grassa.
As is stated in the telegram, “I send cordial greetings to your excellency as I fly over the country on my way from the Philippines to the Vatican. I assure you of my prayers for you and all the people of Belarus, invoking upon you God’s blessings of peace and prosperity”.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16