Catholic Church Prays For Human Trafficking Victims On February, 8th
Belarusian Catholic Bishops have asked the public to support the worldwide prayer for of Catholic Church for victims of human trafficking. Traditionally, Catholics all over the world pray and meditate on this subject on February, 8th, the day dedicated to St. Giuseppina Bakhita native of Africa who spent most of her life as a slave.
Belarusian Catholic Bishops Conference asked the priests and the believers to the universal prayer during the Holy Mass and to pray in private as well. According to catholic.by, the hierarchs addressed the civil society as well, calling for understanding the urgency of this problem and necessity of solving it.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11