Babruysk Diocese Supported Ukrainian Refugees
Babruysk diocese gave a financila support to the Ukrainian people who left their homes due to the military actions in Donetsk and Lugansk regions and asked for help Orthodox parishes and Babruysk Diocese Social Department.
According to bobruisk.hram.by, the Ukrainian families residing in Babruysk; Babruysk, Asipovichi, Hlussk and Kirau districts were donated 2500$ each.
Tne money for the victims of war had been raised by the parishioners.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16