Belarusian Catholics Are Going To Release Prayer Book For iPhone
Artyom Bayok, Tigran Sarkisian and Yauhen Karachynsky from the parish of Immaculate Conception of Blessed Virgin Mary in Sukharava district of Minsk, who had developed Catholic Prayer Book application for Android, are working on the iPhone release of this app.
Guys have told catholic.by that the first people who appreciated their application were the young people of their own parish. In the first week new App had been downloaded 418 times, the paryaer section being viewed 5,000 times. After the Android release the enthusiasts realised that the iOS version will also be demanded. The work is in progress and will take about a week. The App Store authorization process may take 2 weeks.
According to the developers, the Android version had been made for free. They also have an idea to develop a calendar application with Catholic holidays and celebrations.
According to Krynica, the “Prayer Book” application contains all official prayers of Catholic Church and daily liturgical readings that are now available on smartphones and tablets.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16