Christian Music Festival Took Place in Baranavichi
According to katolik-gomel.by, the 4th Christian music festival “Knocking on Heaven’s Door” took place on February, 7th at Baranavichi palace of culture.
At the first time the festival took place in 2012 in Astravets as a Christian rock music festival. The second festival took place in Hudahay and the last year at Baranavichi as well.
At the festival participated Catholic and Protestant bands from all over the Belarus.
This time the following bands had participated: “Nebaskhill” (Minsk), UNITED IN SPIRIT (Baranavichi), PARACLETOS (Brest), THE CROSS WAY (Baranavichi), THE FRAIZ (Brest), LAUDANS (Minsk).
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16