Metropolitan Paul and Hungarian Ambassador Discussed Situation in Ukraine
According to church.by, a meeting of Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslaul Paul, the Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus, and Hungarian Ambassador to Belarus Vilmos Siklavari, took place at Minsk diocesan office on February, 9th.
They discussed the cooperation in culture and charity programs. The parties had also expressed their concern about the escalation of the conflict in Ukraine.
The metropolitan had also met with the Commissar for religions and nationalities Leanid Hulyaka. The parties had discussed several current topics and the prospects of cooperation between the State and the Church.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16