Bishop Varanenka: We Must Pray Not Only For Ukraine But For Belarus As Well
Bishop Leanid Varanenka of Full Gospel Fellowship in Belarus held a service at “New Generation” church in Sviatlahorsk, Homel region on February, 11th. According to gospel.by, the service was dedicated to the peace in Ukraine.
“The Church of God reigns in spiritual world. The Lord controlls everything, but now He looks upon his children and expects them to call for Him. God is the creator of life, devil – the creator of war. War is a spirit devouring the fruits of work of many generations. One can build a peaceful life for decades, everything being destroyed in an instance. We must pray not only for our neighbours but for Belarus as well, lest blood spill on our native soil. As Jesus Christ said (Luke 21:36):”Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.””, -said the bishop.
Leanid Varanenka called all Christians notwithstanding the differences between the denominations to pray against the spirit of war and bloodthirst, thus destroing the plans and intentions of forces of evil till the peace shall reign in Ukraine.
The prayers for Ukraine will be held at Seventh-Day Adventists church on February, 7-14th.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16