Fasting and Prayer for Peace in Ukraine Announced at Pentecostal Church in Brest on February 14th
From 9th till 15th of January a fasting and prayer are held at Brest church of Christians of Evangelic Faith. Every day the members of the church pray for a specific need.
According to church4u.by, at the beginning of the week they prayed for consecration, purification, deliverance and destruction of diabolical stringholds, for the unity of Church, for the love to God and each other, protection of families, for faithfulness, love and mutual understanding.
On Saturday, February, 14th a fast is announced for peace in Ukraine, Israel and for Lord’s protection of Belarus.
Daily liturgies begin at 19.00. For the time being, all other services are cancelled.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16