New Criminal Case to be Filed Against Asylum for the Homeless Founder
“If there is a man, the case will be found”, – thus was Aliaksei Shchadrow, the founder of the asylum for the homeless people in Aliaksandrawka village in Shchuchin district, assured by the local police inspector. This talk took place during another visit made by the police officer and village council represntative. The officer mentioned that a new criminal case may be filed against Shchadrow.
According to bchd.info, when Shchadrow asked who will take care of the homeless, the officer said that the state will.
“I know how the state will take care of them. The authorities will put the responsibility from one to another and as a resulted the people will stay helpless as they were before”,- noted the founder of the asylum.
The representatives of local authorities had regisered all inhabitants of the asylum and checked the quantity of food they receive.
The police officer mentioned also that with approaching of president election campaign he will be visiting Aliaksei Shchadrow much more often.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16