Catholic Theologic Academy Passed State Registration
The Conference of Catholic Bishops of Belarus received on February, 17th an official certificate of registration of St. John Paul II Minsk Academy of Theology of Roman Catholic Church in the Republic of Belarus. The academy is registered in Leskovka village, Minsk district.
According to catholic.by, the document had been signed on February, 13th.
In the meantime, during the meeting with chairman of Minsk executive council Andrey Shortz on February, 17th, the Metropolitan of Minsk and Mahilyow archbishop Tadeusz Kondrusiewcz expressed his gratitude for help and cooperation to the city authorities and told about the activity of the metropolitan curia and the life of Minsk parishes.
It has been decided to develop the coopertaion in the field of youth education. The chairman of Minsk executive council pointed the necessity of permanent education of youth. Both parties are sure that cooperation in different fields will considerably imorove the quality of life of society and the city.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16