Belarusian Orthodox Church Discussed Cooperation With Wroclaw Archdiocese
On February, 17th at the church of “In Search of the Perishing” icon in Minsk the Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslaul Paul served a liturgy, in which also participated archbishop of Wroclaw and Szczecin Jeremiah (Polish Orthodox Church).
The Patriarchal Exarch congratulated the gentry and the parishioners of the church with the holiday and addressed them with a didactic word. According to church.by, he mentioned that the multitude of icons of Mother of God proves numerous cases of Our Lady helping those who addressed her and asked for Her divine protection.
After the liturgy, the Patriarchal Exarch Paul and the archbishop of Wroclaw and Szczecin Jeremiah discussed the cooperation between BOC and Wrocalw archdiocese.
According to church.by, on the same day the archbishop of Wroclaw met with the Honourable Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus Metropolitan Filaret at Minsk diocesan office. The secretary of Minsk diocesan office protopriest Mikalay Korzhich and the director of “Christian social service” interconfessional committee Mikalay Matrunchik also participated in the meeting.
During the meeting the hierarchs exchanged their memories and assured each other in best attitudes.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16