Catholic Bishops Of Belarus Call For Prayer For Ukraine During Fasting
The Conference of Catholic Bishops asks all believers to pray for Ukraine with more intence. Thanks to the “Normandy format” talks in Minsk a new hope emerged for diplomatical solution of a long-lasting conflict in Ukraine that had taken lives of many civilians away. “Let this meeting bring a long-expected peace, not a simple minute-long break “, – say the bishops.
According to catholic.by, the appeal states: “On the verge of a Fasting we encourage all of you, brethren and sisters, to go on praying in this so important an intension. We call you for display of support of a fellow Ukrainian people in these hard times”.
The bishops call for taking on the fasting limitations in imtension of peace and pray God for protecting the world from famine, fire and war.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16