Apostolic Nuncio Visited Rositsa As Pilgrim
The Apostolic Nuncio in Belarus archbishop Claudio Gugerotti joined as a simple pilgrim the Catholic pilgrimage to Rositsa where on February, 21st another commemorating the martyr’s death of fathers Anthony Liashchevich and Yury Kashira.
According to catholic.by, numerous worshippers and monks of Vitiebsk diocese gathered at the site of martyrs’ death.
While greeting the pilgrims and local parishioners f. Claudio addressed f. Cheslav Kurechko MIC, the dean of Holy Trinity parish and caretaker of the site of the death of the blessed ones, pointing out that f. Cheslav is declared “Man of the Year 2014” and that he had seen his image on the billboard on the way to Rositsa.
“Dear priests, especially fathers Marians presented here, I came here as if incognito to be a simple pilgrim among you”, – said the apostolic nuncio. – Because pilgrimage is a very good form of equality; when we participate in a pilgrimage we are all equal. This is undoubtedly an occasion for me to greet all clerics who gathered here at this temple – when four years ago I visited the Pope he said: “Bring my blessing to Belarusian people”.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16