Pro-Life Rally To Be Conducted In Brest
An auto rally “It is a Blessing to Hear MOMMY!” dedicated to the protection of lives of unborn children will take place in Brest on March, 8th. The initiative belongs to the Brest educational public association “Defence of Family and Family Values”.
According to sobor.by, the goal of the peaceful rally is to draw attention of the public to the problem of price of the life since the moment of conception, to call for responsibility among the youth.
It will be the fifth ro-life rally organized in Brest. Like in the previous years, the motorcade is going to drive through the main streets of the city accompanied by police vehicles, from 01.00 till 03.00 P.M.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16