Belarusian People’s poet, essayist and translator Rygor Baradulin (1935-2014) departed.
215 years ago, on March, 2nd 1800
In a Smolensk noble family a Russian romanticist poet Eugene Baratynsky (1800-1844) was born.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16