Vatican’s Secretary Of State Comes To Belarus With Official Visit
From March, 12th till March, 15th by the invitation of Belarusian government cardinal Pietro Parolin, the Secretary of state of Vatican, will make an official visit to Belarus.
According to catholic.by, the Secretary of state is going to meet the President of Belarus, the Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslaul Paul, the Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus, the members of the COnference of Catholic bishops of Belarus, Catholic youth and other worshippers, will consecrate the first stone of the new Apostolic nunciature in Minsk.
Respecting the tragic history of Belarus and sharing its hopes for the future, the Pontiff highly estimates Belarus becoming a place of the dialog for the parties involved in the region-shattering conflict. The Apostolic nunciature in Belarus shows its appreciation to the Pope Francis for this initiative and asks the Catholics of the country to pray for the successful result of the visit.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16