First Belarusian Liturgy At Orthodox Parish In Sukharava
For the first time, on the 8th of March, at the Archangel Michael Orthodox parish in Minsk (Sukharava district, Yankowsky str.,2 Blessed Ksenia Of Petersburg) a Liturgy will be served in Belarusian by the blessing of Metropolitan Paul.
The liturgy will start at 9 a.m. with a sermon being given half an hour earlier. It is expected that liturgies in Belarusian will be served every Sunday.
Nowadays in Minsk liturgies in Belarusian are served only at the St. Peter and Paul Cathedral on Saturdays. They start at 8 a.m.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16