Reviving the Tradition of Lenten Concerts in Belarus
The parish of Pious Sophia of Slutsk Church starts the “Voices of Orthodox Belarus” project. According to sobor.by, the goal of this project is the reviving of the tradition of lenten evenings of literature and musik.
On March, 28th at 3.00 p.m. on stage of the House of Officers in Krasnoarmeyskaya str, 3 the charity concert “For God is with us!” will be given with participation of parochial choruses, professional collectives and soloists of Belarusian opera.
The concert is organised with the support of Main ideology authority of Belarusain armed forces and Ministry of Defense.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16