Vatican Secretary Of State Will Participate In Youth Vigil In Minsk
An interdiocesan Lenten Night Vigil of the Youth on March 14-15th will take place at St. Simeon and Helena church instead of Minsk cathedral. The transfer of the prayer meeting is caused by the visit of Vatican Secretary of State cardinal Pietro Parolin who will participate inthe Vigil.
The schedule of the vigil, that begins on March, 14th at 7.45 p.m, consists of introduction of the cardinal’s biography, presentation of the dioceses, the talk with cardianal Pietro Parolin, Holy Mass, the visit to the Blessed Sacrament, the Stations of the Cross liturgy, God’s mercy invocation, the conference and rosarium. The vigil ends with the blessing at 5.45 a.m. The detailed schedule can be found at catholic.by.
According to svjazep.org, the “Prosphora” interdiocesan chorus will participate in the presentation of the Greek Catholic youth.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16