March, the 12th
The Soviet-Finnish war came to an end. The USSR caprured Vyborg and Western Karelia.
415 years ago, on the 12th of March 1600
Sigismund III Vasa proclaimed the succession of Estonia by Polish-Lithunian Commonwealth. The war with Sweden started.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16