Vatican’s Secretary Of State Highly Estimated Role Of Minsk In Solving Ukrainian Crisis
Cardinal Pietro Parolin, the secretary of state of Vatican expressed his hope that his visit to Minsk on March, 12th-15th will support diplomatical efferts of Belarusian government in peaceful solution of Ukrainian crisis.
“My presence here can support the efforts made by local government in a certain way”, – said cardinal Parolin according to Radio Vaticana Belarusian service.
He pointed out that Vatican thoroughly observe the situation in Ukrain and keep contact with Ukrainian bishops.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16