Icon Will Be Sent As a Gift To the Pope From Lukashenko
The Immaculate Heart of Mary Icon will go to Vatican. According to belta.by, during the meeting with the secretary of state of Vatican cardinal Pietro Parolin the President of Belarus Aleksandr Lukashenko gave the icon as a gift to Pope Francis.
Aleksander Lukashenko pointed out that the icon is precious because it is made by simple people with Belarusian technique of Sozh filigree. “This is a proof of the interconfessional peace in our country”, – said he.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16