Lukashenko: Everybody Has a Right To Find his Way To God
It is manageable to keep peace between people of different religious confessions. Everybody has a right to find his or her way to God.
According to BelTA, such statement was made by the President of the Republic of Belarus Aleksandr Lukoshenko during his meeting with the Secretary of State of Vatican cardinal Pietro Parolin on the 13th of March.
The right to find its way to god, to a church – is a holy right of every person and nobody can hinder the realization of its right, said the head of the state.
According to the President, any attempts of elevating one confession over the others are supressed. That is why the situation on Belarus is totally positive in terms of the interconfessional cooperation.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16