Prime Minister: Belarusian Believers Await the Visit of the Pontific
Prime minister Andrey Kabyakow mentioned during the meeting with the secretary of state of Vatican cardinal Pietro Parolin that Belarusian believers await the Pontific’s visit.
According to belta.by, prime minister stated that “The principles of social justice, of assisting the dialog between nations, culturs and confessions, which the Pope stands for are the main principles for Belarusian state as well”.
“The similarity of our approaches in solving the social problems is a guarantee that relations between Belarus and Vatican will not only be retained but developed”, underlined Kabyakow.
Cardinal Pietro Parolin thanked Belarusian people for their hospitality and gave the Pope’s greetings and best wishes.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11