Speaker Of Belarusian Parliament Would Like Pope to Visit Belarus
During his meeting with the scretary of state of Vatican cardinal Pietro Parolin on the 13th of March Mikhail Myasnikovich, the chairman of the Council of the Republic, expressed his hopes that the cardinal’s visit would assist the arrangement of the visit of Pope Francis to Belarus.
According to BelTA, Mikhail Myasnikovich added that a visit of the Pope would be a very good sign in terms of bilateral and interconfessional relations.
According to the chairman of the Council of the Republic, Belarusian members of parliament are very glad to receive the secretary of state of Vatican. Today’s visit, added Mikhail Myasnikovich,will open the new stage of our bilateral cooperation.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16