Cardinal Parolin Laid Flowers To Victory Square Monument
On the 14th of March during his visit to Belarus the secretary of state of Vatican cardinal Pietro Parolin took part in the solemn ceremony of laying the garland to the monument at Victory square in Minsk.
According to catholic.by, at the monument the cardinal was met by Andrey Shorets, the mayor of Minsk.
After the laying of the garland in memory of the deceased in Great Patriotic War the national anthems of Vatican and Belarus were performed.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11