Cardinal Parolin: Vatican Is Ready To Sign Certain Agreements With Belarus
At his meeting with journalists the secretary of state of Vatican cardinal Pietro Parolin declared the readiness of Vatican to conduct dialog with Belarus in the form of agreements on several subjects.
“The concordate is the highest form of such agreements that regulate all sorts of relations. It is also possible to say about possibility of settling certain agreements on several subjects. The Holy See is open for dialog”, – says the cardinal. According to belta.by, f. Pietro Parolin also added that during his meetings with Belarusian authorities several agreements were discussed posing a mutual interest.
The secretary of state noted that there exists a possibility of settling the specific agreements with Belarusian ministries and of an agreement between the Conference of Catholic bishops in Belarus and the government.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11