Vatican Is Ready to Assist Belarus to Approach West
During the negotiations of the secretary of state of Vatican cardinal Pietro Parolin with Belarusian authorities the possibile role of Vatican in the process of normalization of relations between Belarus and the West and Europe was discussed. “We are ready to help this country”, – said the hierarch at the press conference on the 14th of March.
According to catholic.by, he also noticed “willingness of Belarusian government to become more open to the European Union and to the rest of the world”.
The cardinal stated that the diplomacy of Vatican is driven by the principle that “possible problems that might exist must be solved not through the isolation but through a dialog, meeting and mutual help that will promote the further mutual approach”.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11