Cardinal Parolin Left To Rome
The offical visit to Belarus of the secretary of state of Vatican cardinal Pietro Parolin, that began on the 12th of March came to an end on the March of 15th as he left to Rome with a regular flight from the “Minsk” National airport.
According to catholic.by, at the leave-taking at the airport attended all members of the Conference of Catholic Bishops of Belarus, the Apostolic nuncio in Belarus archbishop Claudio Gugerotti, the first secretary of the Apostolic nunciature monsignor Philippo Ciampanelli, the Apostolic Visitator for Greek Catholic of Belarus archmandrite Syarhey Gajek.
On behalf of Belarusian government attended the deputy minister of foreign affairs Alyona Kupchina and the ambassador to the Holy See Syarhey Aleynik.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16