Honorary Patriarchal Exarch Gave Pope His Best Wishes
At Minsk diocesan office of Belarusian Orthodox Church on the 14th of March a meeting took place of the Honorary Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus metropolitan Filaret and the secretary of state of Vatican cardinal Pietro Parolin.
According to church.by, the Apostolic nuncio in Belarus rchbishop Claufio Gugerotti, the Ambassador of Belarus in Vatican Syarhey Aleynik, the secretary of Minsk diocesan office protopriest Nicholas Korzhych and the cleric of Holy Spirit cathedral priest Macary Kavalyow also attednde the meeting.
During the meeting the Honorary Patriarchal Exarch asked the cardinal to give Pope Francis his best wishes.
The parties exchanged the memorable gifts.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11