Parolin: Belarus Eagerly Awaits Pope’s Visit
At the end of Mass at Minsk archcathedral on the 15th of March the secretary of state of Vatican cardinal Pietro Parolin promised to give Pope Francis the news that Belarus eagerly awaits him.
“I hope that God will hasten the coming of the day when your wish will be fulfilled and the Pope will visit you”, – mentioned the cardinal.
As for now, he asked “to uphold the prayer unity for the God Almighty would bless our societies and every person”.
The visit of Pietro Parolin began on the 12th of March. During his meetings with the leader of the country, Belarusian Catholic bishops and Catholic believers he was invited to give the Pope an invitation to Belarus, but the head of Belarusian Orthodox church metroploitan Paul stated that the visit has not been yet discussed.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16