Abortions Will Be Prohibited For One Day In Minsk
On the 23rd of March at Minsk maternity home a scientific seminar will take place, called “The role of healthcare in the solution of the demographic problem. The prominence, principles and methods of pre-abortion counselling”.
The seminar will be held as a part of educational program “Together in defense of life, morality and family values”, organized by the Ministry of Healthcare and Belarusian Orthodox Church. According to sobor.by, the program will culminate in the day without abortions – for one day in all medical establishments of the capital the abortions will be prohibited.
The campaign started a year ago in Vitiebsk region and received a high esteem of healthcare specialists. This year it was decided to repeat it in Minsk with a plan to organize thr exchange of experience and methods of pre-abortion counselling all over Belarus. During the project lectures of medics, priests and pedagogists will be organized for the students of high school and universities about the necessity of retaining chastity before marriage.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16