MFA: Vandalism At Jewish Graveyards Does Incite Ethinc Hatred
The isolated cases of vandalism at Jewish graveyards in Belarus are qualified as acts of hooliganism, are not aimed at incitement of ethnic hatred and persecuted according to the Law. This was stated in the National report of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for universal periodic review.
According to the authirs of the report, on the whole there are no clashes and conflicts on the basis of ethnicity, race, culture, linguistics or confession, which is explained by “historical traditions of a peaceful cooperation and links between ethnic groups living on the territory of the country, by the dedicated and consistent policy”.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11