Campaign For Protection Of Life, Morality And Family Starts On March, 23rd
The Ministry of Healthcare and Belarusian Orthodox Church initiated the spiritual educational campaign “Protecting Life, Morality and Family Values Together”.
The campaign starts in Minsk on the 23rd of March and will cover all regions of Belarus, but on different days. The main obstetrician-gynecologist Sviatlana Saroka told that for these days abortions will be prohibited. “It does not include the emergency abortions when the life is under threat”, – stated she according to BelTA.
During the campaign press-conferences will be held with participation of medics, priests, psuchologists, psychotherapeuts, teachers.
The organizers of the campaign want to draw the public attention to the problems of family, birth rate, decrease of the number of abprtion, forming of the positive attitude towards family values among the youth.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11