Catholic Church Waits For the Plot For the Theology Academy to be Given
The Conference of the Catholic bishops of Belarus hopes that on the next week Minsk city executive council will decide to provide the plot of land for the construction of the acdemy of theology.
According to BelaPAN , the official inquiry for land was sent to Minsk city executive council about two weeks ago.
The creation of the academy was initiated by Belarusian bishops and the idea was expressed by cardinal Tarcisio Bertone during his visit in 2008 as the secretary of state of the Holy See.
John Paul II Minsk Academy of Theology was registered on the 17th of February.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16