Festival Dedicated To People With Down Syndrome Day Took Place In Minsk
On the 21st of March at Minsk Palace of children and youth a Festival took place, dedicated to the children with Down’s syndrome. The festival was organized by the “Down Syndrom” Internetional Public Association assisted by Minsk ambassadors’, diplomates’ and foreign representatives’ wives’ club and the UNICEF mission in Belarus.
At the festival parents of children with Down syndrome could get a defectologist’s consultation. The children participated in outdoor games with clowns, watched a parade of decorative dogs, performances of children stars of “Eurovision”, “Slavic Bazaar” and “I sing” music show.
The festival continued with a concert program that started with a video-address of a singer Lolita Milyavskaya and by the opening speech of Mrs. Anamika Bharti, the president of the International ambassadors’ wives’ club. The concert itself consisted mostly of numbers prepared by the heroes of the festival, the children with Down’s sydrome. The participants represented Minsk, Baranavichi, Mahilyow, Hrodna, Polatsk, Babruysk.
Photos and videos by Mikalay Kuksachow
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16