“There will be Easter! There will be blood!”: Anti-Semitic Graffities In Svetlahorsk
On the night from 21 to 22 March in Svetlahorsk (Homel region) vandals put graffities claiming “There will be Easter! There will be blood!” with an image of a six-pointed star on the walls of buildings, fences, bus stops. Till the noon of 22 March several graffities had already been painted over.
According to lovesun.by, many city dwellers claim in social networks that they had been asked about the incident by the police officers.
Marya Kryvanohava, the spokesman of Homel region investigative committee, told BelaPAN that at the moment the workers of the investigative committee cooperate with the officers of district police in identifying the persons involved in these acts of vandalism. The investigative committee initiated the criminal case of art. 341 of the Penal Code (dilapidation and defilement of property).
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11