March, the 27th
The founder of Salzburg, the Catholic and Othodox St. Rupert (660-710) departed.
225 years ago, on the 27th of March of 225
The Sejm of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth adopted the project of the union with Prussia.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16