Christian Musician Patlis Organized Running For Minsk Residents
On the 26 March another training session of #followminsk movement took place. This time the participants were led by Christian musician Aliaksandr Patlis. The participants of the running session gathered at the Horki Park maun entrance and ran apr. 5 kilometers.
Then the healthy lifestyle afficionados returned to the starting point where they drank some hot tea and Aliaksandr Patlis performed his song called “Love in the palms”.
Those who participated in the runnings for the first time were presented with chocolate bars.
Photos by Nadzieja Hacak
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16