Taize Community Prior Will Visit Minsk
The Taize community prior brother Alois and other four brother will make a pilgrimage to Moscow, Minsk, Kyiv and Lviv. They wiil stay at Minsk on 13-14 April.
On Monday, 13 April, at 7.15 p.m. a prayer will be held with Taize songs at the Virgin Mary archcathedral after which a meeting with brothers will take place.
On Tuesday, 14 April at 6 p.m. a prayer and a meeting are planned at the Greek Catholic church, at 8 p.m. – at the Joy of all who Sorrow Icon Orthodox church.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16