Kondrusiewicz About Pope’s Visit: There Is a Certain Agreement With Orthodox Church
Metropolitan Tadeusz Kondrusiewicz pointed out at the press conference on 31 March that the visit to Belarus of Pietro Parolin, the Secretary of state of Vatican, may promote the better relations of Belarus with the Holy See and Europe.
“The visit of such a guest is an honor to the Church in Belarus and to the whole country as well”, – thinks the archbishop according to catholic.by.
While answering the question about the visit of the Pope Francis to Belarus Tadeusz Kondrusiewicz has mentioned once again that one of the conditions of his visit is the consent of a country’s major denomination, in case of Belarus it means the consent of the Orthodox Church.
In connection with this the Metropolitan reminded about the Secretary’s of State meeting with BOC head, Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslawl Paul during the cardinal’s official visit on 13 March.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16