Several Churches Expelled From Conservative Baptists Association
At the meeting of the Conservative Baptist Churches Association enlarged council the next Association’s convention was scheduled on 16 May and the common representation quota at the local churches convention was determined.
According to conservative.by, the Council also decided to expel such churches as “Kindness” (Karelichi), “Chime” (Miory), “Love of Christ” (Orsha) and “Candlemas” (Chashniki) for unwillingnes to participate in the Association’s events and to accept the decisions of the Counciland for purely formal character of membership of those churches.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16