First Jew Messianic Youth Conference Took Place in Minsk
«I AWAKE», the first Jew Messianic youth conference took place in Minsk on the 28th of March. A week before Passover 70 Jewish young boys and girls and their guests gathered to study the Bible together and get to know each other.
The Biblical seminars were conducted by the members of the “New Testament” community, pastors invited from other churches and communities and musicians who performed two musicals about the temptations existing among youth. According to brit-hadasha.org, Aliaksandr Patlis, a musician, performed his own repertoire.
A special interest among the teenagers was caused by a cycle of seminars called “Developing godly mutual relations between each other”.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16