Food and Medicine from Minsk Believers Reached Horlivka
On the 5th of April a group of Minsk residents delivered food and medicine, gathered by Ortohodox Joy of All Who Sorrow Icon and of the Vestment of Holy Mother of God parishes, to Gorlivka, Donetsk and Rovenki.
The Minsk Christians raised more than 300,000 RUR for which food, clothes and medicine were bought. According to sobor.by, the greatest joy at the destination point, Horlivka Epiphany Cathedral (that is used as a shelter for people whose houses were destroyed) was caused by fish and fish preserves because many inhabitants of Horlivka wanted to obey the Lent.
At Horlivka Belarusians gave part of the aid to the psychiatry clinic and other part to 6 families that asked for help when they saw the car with food and medicine. The group also brought the gifts from Minsk children to the Donetsk traumatology center’s local branch, where children with explosive injuries are treated.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16