First Easter Liturgy in Minsk Served in Belarusian
On the 12th of April on Easter Sunday for the first time in Minsk the Orthodox Easter Liturgy was served in the Belarusian language. The liturgy was served at St. Ksenia of St. Petersburg church by priest Alexander Shramko.
Before the service special leaflets were handed to believers, containing Belarusian texts of Lord’s Prayer and Symbol of Faith.
Belarusian Liturgies are held at St. Ksenia of St. Petersburg church since the 8th of March.
The footage of the Liturgy and Easter dishes concecration ceremony on the 12th of April at St. Ksenia of St. Petersburg church and on the evening of the 11th of April at Holy Spirit cathedral is made by Nadzieja Hacak.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11