Lukashenko: Orthodox Traditions Play Signinficant Role in Belarusian History
On the 12th of April the President of Belarus Aleksandr Lukashenko sent his Easter greetings to country’s Orthodox Christians. “Let the joy of Easter help you in all your deeds and enterprises, bringing warmth, gladness and welfare to your homes”, – he stated.
The representatives of Presidential administration stated that according to him “the Orthodox traditions played a significant role in Belarusian history and nurtured its culture”, call for the triumph of love and good, teach us to live in accord with everybody, be tolerant and mercyful, tirelessly work on strengthening high moral ideals.
The President also mentioned that Easter guide society towards spiritual perfection and constructive endeavor.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16